1. Purpose of the Course
Encourage the interested to become a Barista.
2. Target Audience
Baristas, entrepreneurs and coffee lovers.
- The history of coffee and coffee regions in the world and in Brazil;
- The barista profession and the labor market;
- Operation of the espresso machine and extraction of quality coffee;
- Forms of preparation of the beverage;
- Water quality, pressure and temperature;
- Granulometry and regulation of the grinder;
- Milk and vaporization techniques;
- Notions of Notions of Other Methods of Preparation;
- Hygiene and organization of the workplace.
July 6 (Saturday)
Center of Poços de Caldas
+55 35 9 9905 6531